An idea.

Posted by Mark on March 3, 2024

Hi, I wanted to say that, maybe, in a future update, you should allow people to be able to name their pets, then, it may be even easier for people to enter their pets in the arena. like, for example, sometimes my Alexa does not understand me when I say torta. but if I could name my torta, a simple name, maybe it would be easier for Alexa to understand.

Replies

Reply by Joe on March 3, 2024

I think that's eventually the plan but I think I saw somewhere that Malero, the developer, tried it and Alexa didn't cooperate. Trying saying tortoise and just follow the prompts. If you have more pets that Alexa can't understand, just reply and I'll post the pet ID list from discord.

Reply by Mark on March 3, 2024

OK, thank you.

Reply by Jared on March 3, 2024

When I said, torta, it says I didn't hear what you said when you said torta, but I found tortoise, and then it gives me a list of pet numbers. And now what it says when it doesn't understand is different than what I'm writing here, but it then will tell you to select a number. So you can say torta, that it'll tell you that it didn't understand and will give you three selections.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 9, 2024

I would love it for people to be able to do this. As far as I know, making something like this would require carrier phrases to use them and I think they're very awkward. You would have to say something like "select named pet Turtle" if you renamed Torta to Turtle and wanted to use it. If I could make it so you could just say "Rename Torta to Turtle" and then just say "Turtle" to select it, I'd add it now. haha

Please sign in to post a reply.