Auction House issues

Posted by Undrhil on Feb. 18, 2024

When I am browsing through the auction house to buy something, I can't tell where the current price is until after I've already purchased the item. I'm not sure where the best place to put it would be but that text should be accessible somewhere on the item page before I have to actually determine how many I want to buy. Or, if you can put it on the listing instead of showing the range of prices the thing could be, show the price that it currently is?

Replies

Reply by Undrhil on Feb. 19, 2024

Also, in the auction house on the website, I never get any indication of whether or not I sold any items since the last time I visited the auction house.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 19, 2024

Yeah, the auction house is pretty terrible right now. I was trying to make it easy to use on voice and failed miserably. I will be reworking the auction house in the coming months.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 19, 2024

You can't even get a list of items in the auction house by voice when you play with your Amazon device. It just asks through what you want to buy or sell. I forget which item I recently bought, I think it was the magic spray, I only knew about it because I bought it through the website.

Reply by Undrhil on Feb. 19, 2024

For the future Auction House of dates, please include a way for us to get a listing of items that we have for sale. I know that you have the listings set up to use a minimum holding in your inventory instead of listing in a number to go on the auction house, so also maybe make it clear how to remove that minimum listing.

Reply by HotLegs1 on Feb. 29, 2024

Right now you can't buy anything in the auction house it won't let you not even on the mobile phone let alone Alexa device

Please sign in to post a reply.