(A lot) of Suggestions

Posted by Hacker on Feb. 28, 2024

With this new update I have a lot of new suggestions in different aspects.
UI:
• For all menus make the "back" button consistent in the bottom right corner
• Make all of the yellow buttons have a little more padding especially the battle buttons because I am losing much more due to misclicks
• Instead of changing every button to say please wait, just turn the button orange so its size stays the same and so it doesn't mess up the efficiency
• Style the overflow bar below the different areas (dungeon, mines, arena, forest) so it stays consistent with the overall design
• Add links to the forum and leaderboard or just post the leaderboard on the actual game so I don't have to keep going back and forth to see the leaderboard
• When opening the pets or items tab, if there is room just make it so more pets or items can fit in a row so it is easier to see them.
• When clicking the lightning bolt to access system messages either make it so its width is a little thinner or don't have it overlay on top of the game

I have a lot more suggestions, but I don't want to list them all right now. If you change anything based on these suggestions, thank you for doing it. I haven't been on for a while so keep adding more!

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 29, 2024

Thanks for writing this up. These are some great suggestions and I'm going to be spending some time improving the UI soon. One of the things I've been wanting to do is make an equivalent to saying "yes" on Alexa as a large button that doesn't move that will be located in the bottom right and then other options will be beside it. I think that will make grinding out manually a lot less of a chore. I'll make the footer buttons above the event panel so you can leave it open and still select the next option too.

Please sign in to post a reply.