Scorchy and cackle killed off?

Posted by Jared on March 4, 2024

Scorchy and cackle are killed off even though we use bad joke, and the first option on scorchy. I believe it's called flame keeper. I thought these two were among the allowed pets? When using the items, it says that it has been saved, yet using bad joke, first, then, crack up, the pet is killed off. Even if crack up is last to go, I use bad joke, but he still uses punisherand kills them off. Is this a bug? I remember in a prior thread, these two pets are within the list that are healing, or other things that Krampus appreciates. Flame keeper in this last battle healed all my pets, and still got killed off.

Replies

Reply by Jared on March 5, 2024

So updating this, I ended up playing with the above, pets, using the actual device, and it worked as expected, but playing on the website it did as I reported. I wanted to add this as this was my experience today. I hope that this helps!

Reply by Jared on March 8, 2024

So updating this again, I think that it is doing it regardless now of which device you play on. I'm not completely sure, but I just wanna update my experience with this.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 8, 2024

Is it Frigid Claw that’s killing them or Punisher of Misdeeds? Punisher of Misdeeds happens every 3 turns and will only hit pets that haven’t received respect of Krampus. You have to build up defenses on your tank to be able to take the damage from Frigid Claw every turn.

Matt, in NCT your question, I hit bad joke, it says I was respected, and I hate cleansing flame, it says I've been respected, yet frigid claw kills them off. I don't remember what the health is on that particular pet, I would have to look. Doesn't matter male, or female on either of these. once, cackle was actually second, and was still killed off. It could've been punisher, Miss deeds, but as I just indicated, it said it was respected when I hit bad joke. So I'm not quite understanding that.

Hello again, Matt, I am personally sending contact at your domain and MP3 file of the most recent fight where I took Uni, Kako, and bumble. Bumble was the only surviving one, yet the first round of the three are used their respective double rainbow, The bad joke, and the ice armor. This is the bug I'm reporting, seeing that you said they're only supposed to hit for 66% of the health of the pet.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 8, 2024

I apologize, there was a bug with Scorchy. Scorchy wasn't getting credit for the heal. I'll have a fix for it soon.

That's why we work together. There's no reason to be angry about it, I was only trying to report it to see if others saw it or anything else. But I did send you the MP3, and I did put ice on cackle for five rounds, but I still haven't seen an answer of, how many of each we can technically have. I know we can have 26 in total, but what is the maximum that it can hold for each of the items.

You might want to take a look at Uni too, because in the one that I sent you, I used it and it was also killed off even though I used over the rainbow. Just reporting it, in case you look at logs and notice there's something going on. I do love this game and I did purchase a voucher, although I can't apply it as I have an active subscription, but in case, I can't afford it, I have one to use.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 9, 2024

Okay, I'll take a look at Uni too. Sorry about the issues.

Reply by Jared on March 10, 2024

Matt, I have been beta testing software since I was a child. I was the only one with the computer, and I even produced braille for some of the kids that needed it. So this is second nature to me. Don't be sorry about the issues, let's work together and fix them. As I said earlier, this thread, I enjoy the game. So… I hope that you found the file of value, And let's make the game better!

Reply by Jared on March 15, 2024

Matt, in this last round with Krampus, I decided to put male and female, scorching in the same battle. I forget which other pet I used, but they were killed off in the first round. However, female squishy also was killed off with punisher of Miss deeds, even though I used flame keeper. Mail scorching was the only one left, so we still have a bug there. I hope that this information is of value to you.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 16, 2024

That's strange. Do both Scorchies have their Flame Keeper mastery at level 5 or above? Flame Keeper starts to heal the party at mastery level 5. I'll have to test it out and see if there's something funky going on.

Reply by Jared on March 16, 2024

I belbelieve it is.

Reply by Jared on March 16, 2024

Matt, I just looked and female is at level zero. I thought the answered your question was yes, but after looking, the answer your question is no. I thought I had done that, but I don't think I even have enough orb of mastery to do anything about that.

Reply by Jared on March 17, 2024

So I went ahead and upgraded the flame keeper on female to 10 and I got the cleansing flame to nine with the orbs of mastery that I have. With just completed battle, both were saved, so that was my deal. Not trying to make things difficult, just trying to Figure things out.

Please sign in to post a reply.