growing bloom roots

Posted by jeffery on March 24, 2024

hi, I’m having some trouble growing bloom roots, I water and fertilise it. I get the status and it says it’s doing well, however when I go to harvest it has died. Am I doing something wrong here?

Replies

Reply by Jared on March 24, 2024

I get the same when I do magic seed. I've also gotten it doing others too. You have to constantly check it, just because you check it and it says it's doing well. One time, doesn't mean it's doing well later on. I've had to give things more water, more fertilizer, or other things to deal with anomalies such as weeds and pest. Those will cause your roots problems if you don't continually check.

Reply by Jennifer on March 28, 2024

I've also had the same problem at first but now I check my plants quite often. Also I use wonder grow if the plant will take more than 2 hours so I don't have to keep adding stuff to it.

Reply by Jared on March 28, 2024

I saw that somewhere. Don't know where though.

Reply by Jared on March 31, 2024

I don’t have wondergrow nor can I make it. I saw where to do it but I am failing planting what I need to get some.

I need bloom root. But either I don’t have what it takes to grow it, or I fail atx. Wodander grow is no longer in the auction house.

Reply by jeffery on March 31, 2024

i’m having the same problem, so am I right in thinking that wonder grow has been permanently removed from the auction house? Or is it just not for sale at the moment, it’s really hard to check on my plants when it takes two hours before it’s ready to be harvested

I can only buy one bloom root and it died, even though I was checking on it. I think it's not available, but I’ve heard that there may be a problem with the auction house. Better to email Matt directly.

Reply by Jared on April 3, 2024

I had to sit on that Bloom route for the link length of its growth. Always giving it water, or Mandryk root, pesticide, weed, killer, etc. I got 16 out of the deal. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on April 4, 2024

I always use my wonder grow on mandrake seeds, heart of the forest, seeds, black Lotus seeds and dragon tree seeds. I use mandrake spray on everything else.

Reply by Jared on April 4, 2024

I need to get more of that magic spray. I have to go look up the recipe, and see if I can grow some more of what I need to do that. Wonder grub seems to make it done immediately. Is that how it's supposed to work?

Reply by Jared on April 5, 2024

What makes me the Mandryk root?

Please sign in to post a reply.