Chances For Item Drops

Posted by DudeFace on Feb. 25, 2024

So I was wondering if you could tell me the probability of getting stuff in the endless dungeon. Like Summoning Scrolls and brands and other things. It would be very helpful. Thank You.

Replies

Reply by Jared on Feb. 25, 2024

I've never seen the squirrel, but I know that this Krampus character is quite interesting. I really want to know what I should be using when it comes to fighting this guy, I take my Alkins, and I've taken a scorch, who else should I take?

That should have said I've never seen the scroll.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 25, 2024

I'm working on a game guide that will include the drop chances of everything. There are a lot of variables too, so it's kind of hard to give a percentage. I believe at level 94 you have an increased item rarity chance of 33%, Alexa voice users also have an increased item rarity chance as well as an increased item quantity rate. If there's a specific item you're curious about, I can look it up. The scrolls are pretty rare. I want them to be exciting and they need to be quite rare, or there would be boss fights going on all of the time.

A tank pet that either has a taunt skill of its own or a different tanky pet that you give the Provoke skill to is highly suggested. Players that have been playing for a long time and have really strong equipment may not need a tank. Krampus doesn't do all that much damage to a tanky pet, so you don't even really need a healer. I plan on making much harder bosses in the future that will require a tank and a healer.

I've been using Torta as my tank and I gave it Provoke(skill), Ice Fortress(skill), and Guardian Pendant(equipment). You can buy Glyph of Provoke at the Bounty Hunters Guild by using a Mark of the Bounty Hunter. The Glyph of Ice Fortress is in the Holiday Lock Box.

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 25, 2024

Ok, Thank you.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 25, 2024

Okay, here are the two you asked for:

The chance for brands in non-boss fights is 1 out of 5,000 and 1 out of 1,000 for boss fights.

The chance for a scroll is 1 out of 10,000.

One thing to keep in mind is that you get on average 3 items in non-boss battles and 5 items in boss battles. You also get a bonus to item quantity from trainer levels, up to 33% more items at some point in the 90s. So if you're trying to figure out how many floors/battles, divide by the average number of item drops.

If you're an Alexa voice user, cut those numbers in half.

The dungeon, mines and forest also have an increased rarity the further you get into it. By the end of the forest, you're getting a 200% increased rarity. The dungeon and mines reach 200% increased rarity at floor 2,000.

Daycare doesn't currently receive or have any item rarity bonuses.

OK, so what do you mean by a tank? I know that I'm still leveling up some of these pets and figuring out the best ones to use, and I don't really understand what I'm getting in regards to those upgradable skills. I believe I gave female cobra, several levels of the last item parentheses I don't remember what it's called) but maybe it's something that I still need to learn? I'm definitely enjoying the game.

So I found the item, and I gave female cobra, the shadow, and I believe I've given it four of those. How many levels can you give each of your pets of these in the barracks?

Reply by jewel on Feb. 27, 2024

I was actually wondering wether I should give my female torta glyph of ice fortress but with shellshield I wondered if it would even make a difference. I gave her a pickeled radish once and practicly nothing happened. She already has prevoke and pendant because I figured it would help in the daycare to defeat more powerful enemies.

Please sign in to post a reply.