The New Update

Posted by DudeFace on Feb. 22, 2024

So the new update is really cool but I had a couple of questions. 1: My Lectry does a couple million damage but now to some pets like spectra and Krampus it does like 8 or 9 damage. 2: I only got to attack Krampus once and man does he have a lot of health but my Noel can do milllions but my Lectries do 8-11 damage. But burning does 2M to Krampus. This thing might not of made sense but I hope it does.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 22, 2024

Defense negates damage from each hit of Lectry's attack. Krampus might have too much defense, I think it gets 100 defense per level and it's level 9001, so 900,100 damage is negated per hit. Noel only hits once, so 900,100 damage is negated only one time. I also recently increased the maximum damage able to be mitigated to be higher, from 75% to 95%. I'll revert that change back until I have more time to test it.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 23, 2024

So my question is how are these guys getting two or 3 billion when I just did a battle earlier today in this new place and I did 151,000. I have success when bringing in my female Alcon as it has three hoots which allows for the time, but the rest of my pets get knocked out. Is there something else I should be doing? I tried stormy, I tried Fira, I tried the other water, one that deals the waves, I forget its name at the moment, but it's more of a question.

Reply by Joe on Feb. 23, 2024

The evolved pets do alot more damage than even mythic pets. Also, putting brands on pets, even if they can't evolve, will sometimes increase damage. Putting a Brand of Torta on Noel will substantially increase damage. Another thing is using equipment will help too, specifically mysterious vial.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 23, 2024

I have that particular thing on one of my pets, I just got a look to see which one. But I know the evolve pets do a lot more damage than the regular ones. I can see that just by playing. This will get quite interesting.

Reply by willla on Feb. 25, 2024

Just out of curiosity, that pet is level 9001? Isn’t the max level for all pets level 250? also I meant for the boss.
I haven’t fight that boss yet.
Because I don’t have a scroll.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 25, 2024

For our pets, yes. But some of the things that you see when you are fighting our higher than the 250 limit. That, I think, needs to be changed. However, he did say that he was going to be working on making it so we can make our pets higher than the 250 limit.

Reply by willla on Feb. 26, 2024

OK.
That makes sense.

Reply by willla on Feb. 26, 2024

Also, do you think the pets that you get from bounty contracts are also past the level 250 limit? And also, why do the pets from the bounty contract have so much HP? I mean why do the bounty pets have so much health points? For example, I was using my female cosy along with my other two pets and I noticed that the bounty pet had 1.1 million HP.

Please sign in to post a reply.