(A few more) Suggestions

Posted by Hacker on March 7, 2024

I have a few suggestions again.
• New area: a training area that allows the player to test a pet's abilities and see how much damage it does
• Faster animation or skippable animation: When Female Kaze uses its call for backup ability and there is no continue button, the animation lasts for a while and makes it hard to grind. eg. adding ancient gifts in the barracks
• New equipment: A coin magnet that allows more gacha coins acquired in the Mines or Dungeons. Maybe more coins per refinement level?
If you are able to, add these to the game, they will likely make better gameplay.

Replies

Reply by Littlebird on March 8, 2024

One thing I would like to see is more gacha eggs every day that would be kind of cool really.

Reply by Jared on March 8, 2024

Buying eggs is pretty cheap, I bought some, but the majority I've hung onto. I just can't crack them all, because you can only crack one at a time. Same for Amber. I have tons of that, because I bought some to support the game, But then I've been holding onto it.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 9, 2024

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about a training dummy. It sucks having to wait for a summoning shrine boss to test out an idea. I have skipping the arena, mines of descent and a few other things already on my to-do list. There problem is I probably have close to a thousand to-dos on my list and the list keeps getting longer rather than getting shorter.

Coin increase equipment is a good idea. The problem right now is that there's isn't much to spend coin on.

Please sign in to post a reply.