Ideas and questions

Posted by willla on Feb. 24, 2024

Hello.
I have another idea for the game.
I think all pets should have hit sounds and death sounds for when they get hit or when they die. also, on the echo version, I realized that my female Cozi doesn’t have the move cause a swarm.
Did that move get kicked out?
Or does that move no longer exist? also, I really really really enjoyed the update.
I started playing it last night and I thought it was very cool.
Although, somehow I got beat because somebody had a level 82 Santa’s Arena. I meant to say Santa paws. also, how do I get to the barracks in the echo version? Because it’s not understanding me when I say it. also, where do you find shards for all these other pets? like zombie?

Replies

Reply by Jared on Feb. 24, 2024

Say the barracks using your device and that will get you there. I was trying to look to see where I got those shards, because I did buy them and apply them and I know that I have six of one although I didn't buy the third. But right now I can't find it.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 24, 2024

Adding death and hit sounds would take quite a bit of time. Maybe in the future, but right now it's already taking a very long time to make the pets and I feel like adding 2 additional sounds to every pet would take too long.

Chika has Chika Swarm, but Kaze has always had Call for Backup as its primary skill.

If the game can't understand you when you say Barracks, you can try saying "Go to the barracks" and if that doesn't work, try saying "Search for barracks" in town.

You can get Batula, Mumzie, and Zombeye shards from the Temple of Shadow vendor. You can get there by using Shadow Resin. It's a weird system, but it makes it so there's not an overwhelming number of places to go in town. All of the currencies work the same way, you can say "Use Sulfur" to open a port to the Treasury of Sulfur, "Use Shadow Resin" for the Temple of Shadow, etc. Say "list currencies" to hear all of the currencies that operate this way.

Whiskers shards can be purchased with Ancient Coins at the Hall of the Ancients.

Reply by willla on Feb. 26, 2024

How much do those cost? Because the last time I checked I only had two ancient coins left.
But then I found out that when I asked what can I buy at the hall of the ancient vendor, it said that I needed 20 whisker shards and some more ancient coins.
How much ancient coins would I need?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 27, 2024

You need 100 Ancient Coins for Whiskers. It's a lot, I know. I've been getting a decent number of Ancient Coins from the daycare. I generally send my favorite mythic and legendary pets to the daycare and try to get them to go as far as possible while manually grinding out the lower-rarity pets. The summoning shrine boss also drops a fair amount of Ancient Coins.

Reply by willla on Feb. 27, 2024

OK.
What are your favourite mythical pets to use.

Please sign in to post a reply.