Burpee with less health points?

Posted by Jared on Feb. 19, 2024

I noticed that both Barbies are at 37,000+ health? I remember them being at 86,000+ Healthpoint. Is anyone else noticing this? Normally I would send email to the developer, but I figure I'd pull first before I sent an email. I also know Matt follows the forum, so it honestly doesn't matter.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 20, 2024

I recently changed a few things that may have caused this:

* I added a new attribute that increases max health gained per vitality point. I don't think there's a bug with it, but I can look.
* I removed all potion effects from the random pool similar to how food is. I'm planning on making it so you can only have one potion active at a time similar to food, but I'm going to increase their potency and duration. There will also be drinks that are similar in the future. So you will be able to pick one food, one drink and one potion for each pet.

I'm guessing it's the second option if you're using Mysterious Vial. I'll add some new and slightly different status effects to make up for the change. Boon of Vitality, Increase max health gained per vitality by 3, vitality +20%. I'll add Boon of Strength/Intelligence/Speed too.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 20, 2024

I know I have ancient room on one, and I think the female has none of the items. But you can look at my account and see.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 23, 2024

OK Matt, I think I have an idea of what's happening, but I think it's definitely a bug. I removed the room and put it on another pet, male Burpee went from 37,000 to 36,000+ health. Female bury never had a piece of equipment on it and it's at 61,000+. I am leaving this for you so you have something to look at. You're welcome to look at my account and see what's going on. You can also play with the equipment if you feel you need to so you can determine what's happening. I hope that this feedback helps.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 24, 2024

They both have the same vitality amount, but the female Burpee is bloated from her second skill, which gives her 100% increased vitality. I can do the numbers for you:

Vitality grants 16 health each.
Each pet level grants 50 health.

So they're both level 250 with 1,524 vitality.
12,500 health from their level.
24,384 health from vitality.

They both have 36,884 health before buffs or equipment. Burpee's second skill Over Eat grants the bloated status effect which grants 100% increased vitality, so the female has:

12,500 health from their level.
48,768 health from vitality.
61,268 total max health after bloated

Burpee is getting an evolution named Grotesque soon.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 24, 2024

Hello Matt,

Maybe I’m getting confused with cackle then, and that's my fault. I thought that Burpy had more health points. This makes sense and sorry for a false bug report! That wasn’t my intent, but thought I saw it had more health than they do.

Please sign in to post a reply.