sending pets tSending pets to the spao

Posted by Jared on March 27, 2024

so I've noticed that sending pets to the spa only send those that are completely out of stamina or completely out of strength or health points. Why are we not sending pets who are not full of stamina or full of health points? For example, if my pet has 30 out of 50 health points, Why aren't they going to the spa with the rest of the damage pets? It's hard to tell when a pet has less health points, especially when playing with the device, as you can look while playing on the web. Am I making any sense?

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on March 28, 2024

If you're playing on an echo device or using the app like on an ipad to play instead of playing on the browser version you can simply just ask what the pet is, for example what is male punk, and you will be told how much health and stamina the pet has along with all the other information about the pet. While in any part of the game, like mines or dungeon, you can ask about a pet. This is one thing I like about playing on my echo because on the browser I have to come out of the mines or dungeon to find out their health and stamina or for any other information I want about my pet.

Reply by Jared on March 28, 2024

I know about that option to ask, but I’m talking absending your pets to the spa bylisting them and it saying ara5 are damaged, or hitting the send damaged pets to spa.

Please sign in to post a reply.