Best Pets

Posted by DudeFace on Feb. 27, 2024

So for Krampus I was wondering what pets are the best for him. Right now I use 2 Kazes and a Torta or Noel, and I do about 50M to 70M damage.

Replies

Reply by Jared on Feb. 27, 2024

That's pretty good, I have a fear I could use I could try torta, and I've tried male luxury, and I've also tried several others. I've also tried female Aquara as well. I've also tried Burpee and a few others that have strong health points, including my female culture.

Reply by Joe on Feb. 27, 2024

Kaze, a second pet and Noel, Noel seems do the most damage from slot 3 in the party.

Reply by Hacker on Feb. 27, 2024

I havent tried yet, but maybe you could use muck to duplicate Krampus’s ability

Reply by Neal on Feb. 27, 2024

try kaze, noel and santa paws. Each with kaze brand, the damage goes up and away

I don’t have any ofthose, Joe. That's something I’m working on.

I understand we can use brands on other pets. I've also done the defense on cobra, as well as the light, and I believe I've added fire to Fira both male and female, but I would have to check. Are those good too? And I understand I could use brands on any of the pets, But I haven't really messed with that.

We just had a Krampus fight not too long ago, in between the multiple times I went in because I was killed off, I did 10 million damage. I don't remember all of what I took, because we also had to raids at the same time pretty much.

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 27, 2024

I actually somehow just did 250M damage with a male and female Kaze and Noel. For me if you lvl up the mastery lvl of Call For Backup to lvl 10, I use Cannon Fodder 6 times. (3 times male Kaze, 3 times female Kaze).

I know i don’t have any of these pets you mention. Will keep trying though. I have over 3,000 orbs of mastery, and used them on lectry and others to level them up but they’re good level ups.

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 27, 2024

For me Lectry does like 9 damage to Krampus but it applies burning which does a lot. I have used a Uni though. Maybe the Mythic that has face melt (I forgot the name) would do well.

Reply by jewel on Feb. 27, 2024

My lectry used to hit over 500 times and do over 5 million dammage. I tried on krampus and in the arina but now she only hits 11 times or 12 if I am very lucky. I used to be able to get 3rd to 6th place on the boss fight with my pets. Now I can only get 15th because my lectry doesn't shock enough. Was it supposed to only hit for that much now? If so, can you at least make it tripple or something so I can still do some dammage?

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 28, 2024

Ya Lectry hits less now. I looked on the patch notes and in said Lectries hit less but base damage is increased.

Reply by jewel on Feb. 28, 2024

So not true! My lectry used to do 5 to 10 million dammage but she now does about 901000 dammage, and her arc mastery level is 10.

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 29, 2024

Same with mine!

Reply by 2153880976 on Feb. 29, 2024

Where do you find the patch notes?

Reply by DudeFace on March 1, 2024

Go to News at the top of the page and click on Gacha Pets Update 7

Please sign in to post a reply.