Arena / Fame points

Posted by Undrhil on Feb. 18, 2024

I've noticed that some players earn more Fame points than others. Currently whenever I go into the arena, I earn 12 same points but I've noticed some other players apparently earn more than that because they have much more Fame with less battle numbers. How is Fame determined in the game?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 19, 2024

Your win streak doesn't reset unless you lose. This is a problem. I'll make a to-do to figure out something. A possible fix would be resetting your win streak during the daily reset. I'll have to think about it.

Reply by Jared on Feb. 19, 2024

The day reset, I even won several with one of my up-and-coming pets, and it still shows zero. Just reporting it.

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 20, 2024

I noticed that when the day resets at 7:00 ET, you don't get a win streak until I am guessing 12:00 ET

Reply by Jared on Feb. 20, 2024

I was up this morning sometime after five Pacific time, and it was giving me a winning streak when I won several in a row. I believe this feedback will definitely help.

Reply by Jennifer on Feb. 22, 2024

I often wondered the same thing when I first started playing. My question to myself was always why are other people getting more fame points but doing less battles. Then I figured it out. The other people weren't losing as often as I was. The number of battles is the total of all your battles whether you won or lost. I did also notice that at 7 pm et when the game day change you only get 12 points for each winning battle even when they are in a row and the next morning it starts out with 12 and adds 2 points for each battle you win in a row. So 12, 14, 16, etc.

Please sign in to post a reply.