Problems With Townsmith Fame or Fortune

Posted by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 12, 2020

Not actually any bad problems but just things that I come across that appears to be a problem.

Replies

Reply by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 12, 2020

The number one problem that I come across is that no event repeats. Let’s say, a trader gave you too many gold pieces. This event will never happen in that same game again. However, the guild always posts monsters no matter what. Also when you get to that point all you get are a few monsters while running. You also get a trade here and there but once you run out of items the trading will go away.

So basically at month 15 and over it’s just monsters everywhere and some trading.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 12, 2020

We have about 50 new events for Townsmith written up, they just need to be added to the game. I'll try to put some work in this weekend to get them added to the game!

Thank you so much

Wait so you’re not the only one working on Townsmith?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 13, 2020

We have an illustrator and a few writers that are interested in working on voice games a lot more if we can actually make some money from them. Right now I’m paying writers to come up with content for an upcoming Alexa game called Space Tycoon. I also hired someone to write content for a Townsmith expansion, but I think I’m going to release them for free since the game needs a lot more content. They weren’t exactly what I was hoping for the expansion anyway.

Reply by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 13, 2020

Oh I’m exited to try this Space Tycoon game when it comes out. Good luck on the game.

Reply by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 13, 2020

The most gold I ever got in one month was over 2,200. 2,000 gold from hostile and only 200 gold from tavern

Please sign in to post a reply.